Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Journal Pages in progress

Living on Long Island, I was snowed in a bit last week. So I spent time catching up on some journaling. Here is my take on the En Masse graffiti I saw while I was in Montreal last month. It was fun working in black and white (and grey and silver). There are some rubber stamps in here, the key card from my hotel while I was in Montreal, a photo of the graffiti in the Musee des Beaux Arts and doodles and drawings.




Here is more work I've done on the red pages I started back in January. (You can see the start of them on my January 18th blogpost). Slow going but it's coming along. You can tell it was inspired by being snowed in for days. I'm not finished with it yet, but I wanted to work on other things so it's stalled for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment