Friday, December 16, 2011

Adventures in December

The holiday season is in full swing, and I've been consumed with consuming- aka shopping for Christmas presents (after hosting Thanksgiving this year). I also spent a whole week making Christmas stockings for my daughter and her boyfriend (which I forgot to take pictures of before I mailed them off- silly me!). My husband has been helping out quite a bit this year, which is awesome especially considering that he is VERY BUSY at work merging the technical requirements of two media companies together since October. He treated me to an awesome trip to the Cloisters Museum, which is part of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. I've never been there before, because it is in Fort Tyron park, quite a trip away from where the museum is in Manhattan. I can now assure you it is well worth the trip if you love medieval art and architecture (which I do). Here are a few of the cool things that struck my fancy at the Cloisters:

No comments:

Post a Comment