Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaNoJouMo Challenge


A challenge was issued on http://www.dblogala.typepad.com/dblogala/ by Dawn Sokol to create a journal page a day. I think I'm going to take up that challenge. I've added a few rules of my own, for my own benefit, which I journaled about on the page above: I have to use the supplies at hand, I have to actually journal on the page for it to be done, and I can finish up a page I've already started in order to meet the goal of a page a day. November is a very hectic month for me at work, and with Thanksgiving coming up, it will be busy at home too. This should be a lot of fun, and definitely challenging.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the rule about "have to use the supplies at hand!" Always one of my big temptations - to use the time I should be making art to go to the store and buy more stuff, or organize the stuff I have, which is really just procrastination. Looks like you are keeping up so far on the challenge! Nice work :-) Also enjoyed trading with you at Journalfest!

    ReplyDelete