Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 4- 30 Days of Get Your Art On

Today I spent helping my husband load up everything in our storage unit into a U-haul truck and unloading it back at our house. Good news- I will soon have access to art supplies I had to pack away for a while. Bad news- I am exhausted. So my art venture today consisted of spraying gesso onto the two page spread I did yesterday in my journal. Once that dries completely I plan to journal across both pages in a fine black pen and then collage something on top of it. That is my plan, but it is subject to change.

I will spend the rest of the evening watching an art documentary. I haven't decided which one yet. For your enjoyment, I am posting a link to a very interesting short film/video I found on the web by a group called Beats Antique:

3 comments:

  1. Great video today (: I love the artwork in it, with the black and white ink drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you did something! That's awesome. I am still debating whether or not to "publicly" join the challenge and if I do, I have some catch up work to do! I am enjoying keeping up with your challenge! I admire that you're doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too late to join in and even though it is a challenge it is fun! (Art is supposed to be fun, even though it's called artwork). :) Thanks for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete