Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 18 & 19- 30 Days of Get Your Art On

Sept. 18th was my birthday, so I spent most of the day visiting with family and friends. But I did spend some time journaling on the last page in my journal and finished it up today. I am in a total state of transition. I sent in a late registration for Journalfest coming up in late October at Fort Worden in Port Townsend, Washington. I am waiting for my confirmation packet from Teesha Moore and trying to make travel arrangements. I am also unpacking the bulk of my supplies, which have been in storage with a lot of other household items since mid March of this year. I thought I'd be unpacking them in new digs, but that's another story. My creative space is very cramped and clutter at the moment. I also am on the lookout for gainful employement! A full slate, to say the least. But I'm smiling, I'm excited and filled with a sense of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment