Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Strange Days Indeed.
Fall is here, it's the busy season at work (one event/fundraiser after another till the last one at the beginning of December.) I have my trip to Seattle and Journalfest coming up and I need to get my supplies together. But enough whining. I haven't been working in my journal much, but this was one page I managed to finish. It reflects the intensity of this time of year for me, and the excitement as I deal with the challenges I'm faced with. I definitely need to work on managing my own time better. There is so much I want to do, and it seems I'm so tired when I come home from work that I can't wrap my mind around much for a few hours and before I know it, it's time for bed. But I continue to try, hoping to establish some sort of routine that works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment