Friday, December 18, 2020

Yes, it's been a very long time since I posted anything to this blog.  In the interim I have moved, gained a new furry friend, and reconnected with a lot of old friends.  I have a beautiful studio space to work in too.  So I have had a lot of distractions and new routines to build, and I have been fighting with myself to get back to art journaling and I have made some progress, especially being in lockdown due to a worldwide pandemic. I have also been dealing with eyesight issues (I've been diagnosed with photophobia- not so great for me, since I haven't been able to drive since April, but we are in a lockdown with the pandemic, so there really hasn't been much reason to drive anyway).

I did this page back in March 2020. I did one other page on the COVID-19 pandemic, but I really don't like to dwell on negative things so this is all I will post on the scourge of 2020.  I have some great art journal pages to share with you, so there is more to come.

Now off I go to start scanning in some of those journal pages, many of which are still works in progress (if they are ever truly done at all).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment