Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 The Year of the Art Journal


I made some new year's resolutions and two of them were to blog more often and to work in my art journal at least three times a week. The page spread above is the what I've been working on recently. It's not done yet, but it's close. It is my reflection of my trip to India in September 2013.

I am really excited about 2014 and all of the art experiences it holds for me. I hope you are excited to start making great art (and not so great art- because you need to keep creating good and not so good stuff to get to the great stuff!). Leave me a comment and let me know what your art goals for 2014 are.

1 comment:

  1. Dianne! Thanks for commenting on my blog - I was just thinking earlier today that I miss you! I'm excited to see what you come up with this year. My art goal is simple: make more!

    ReplyDelete