Friday, January 18, 2013

2013- Cool and Creative

First off I want to point you all in the direction of two cool blogs that friends of mine have started in the new year: Tending the Fire is a group of friends in the Pacific Northwest area that I had the privilege to meet at several Artfests. This blog is a group effort and well worth checking out: Tending the Fire The other blog is by another Artfest friend who decided that a new blog was in order to reflect her growth as an artist and to give her a venue to blog about a wider assortment of topics: Nikkidaisy
As I mentioned in my last post my only resolution for 2013 is to make it 'cool and creative'. I've got some cool trips already planned for the new year, and I want to expand on my creative pursuits this year, and try to break out of my comfort zone a bit more. Sometimes you have to take baby steps to get started so here is a page I just started working on. I've posted the first two steps in the process, and my plan is to continue to work on it in stages and show each stage (if I can remember to stop and scan as I work.)
What are your resolutions/goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment