Sunday, May 6, 2012

Art Field Trip: Las Vegas Wrap Up

I always like to visit the gardens inside the Bellagio hotel while I am in Las Vegas. When you go, remember to look up, the ceilings are just as beautiful as the gardens below. There is an incredible installation of Chihuly glass on the ceiling of the main check in area for the hotel. In the gardens they had parasols suspended from the skylights above the gardens.
I took in two show while I was in Las Vegas. The Cirque du Soleil show Mystere which was very good, and the new show Absinthe which is a mini vaudeville/circus show performed in a small tent set up outside in one of the courtyards in front of Caesars Palace. I loved Absinthe! What an entertaining show featuring incredible acrobatic/balancing acts interspersed with comedy (it's raunchy so be warned!) and music. I was so glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment