Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 28-29: 30 Days of Get Your Art On

Here's the journal page I did last night after coming home from my weekly Irish Language class. It says "I like tea"

Today my art activities include cleaning my studio/art space, making two new journals to take with me to Journalfest in October and spend some time working with InDesign and Muse on my computer, because I love to learn more about the graphics programs.

Now that I am in the home stretch of the 30 day challenge I have learned that it is indeed a challenge to make art everyday, but it is worth the effort. There is definitely pressure to produce something that I can show, which is something that I wanted to give myself a break on this time around, but then again, I'm a Virgo (enough said!).

No comments:

Post a Comment